Saturday, June 9, 2007

Photography: Way to Recall

There are some moments in life that we always want to recall or remember. For that, the most convenient and suitable medium is “Photographs”. By having a look on our childhood photographs we often get so happy and touched that once again, we have that innocent feeling in our heart. Photographs remind us of those wonderful moments that we use cherish with our friends, parents or relatives. They remind us of the beauty of the place that we have ever visited and loved that trip.It’s very common to have a love for photography and it can be in any age. I always had a passion for photography. I always try to capture the best moments in my life in my camera. The most beautiful thing I always want to capture in my camera is nature. It has always been the most loving thing to me. Nature helps us to calm down our mind and emotions. And sometimes there are so beautiful landscapes that you just cannot resist taking the photographs and capture that beauty in your camera forever to enjoy it throughout your life. When I was a little girl I took the 1st wedding photos for a close friend of the family and that when this big passion became bigger, I was so young but still able to take such great photos.I currently photograph everything that I can. I can be pretty creative when I want. I have amazing photos of some hilly areas and some sky sceneries that look awesome. I capture them when the sky gives such beautiful colours combinations that a painter cannot even imagine. Really, it is true that no one can copy what god has made. May it be nature or any creativity in the sky.I have been taking photographs for various events like: 1) Birthday parties2) College Events 3) WeddingsBut frankly saying, nature has always been my first love for photography. Also I love taking photographs of beautiful creatures on earth. May it be animals, birds or pets. Learn to capture every moment. If you miss it, than you missed it as it will never be repeated.One day I hope to become a professional. It's all about having that special "eye" for the photo and making sure that it's perfect. Cause we have only, this one medium of recalling our life and some great moments that we always want to remember. So why not make them perfect one and keep them with us forever.Keep taking those photos and keep the memories going !!!

Article sent by Kunika

No comments: